David J. KreherAttorney at Law Kreher and McCabe
At Kreher and McCabe we are dedicated to providing the best counsel to our clients possible.
In particular, David J. Kreher has a Ph.D. in geochemistry, over 15 years of experience in the practice of law and diverse experience in the filing and prosecution of patent applications, defending his client’s intellectual property rights, and consulting with his clients on business related legal matters and an extensive technical background in engineering and construction.
David has been licensed to practice law since 2001. Since that time, he has been in private practice and worked as in-house counsel in the engineering and construction industry.
Education: University of Tulsa, Ph.D., Geology, 2003
University of Tulsa, M.S., Geology, 1998
Albion College, B.A., Geology and Philosophy, 1989
Law School: University of Tulsa, J.D. 1988
Washington, DC 2003
• Writing of patentability opinions to assess whether to file a patent application
• Writing, negotiating and interpreting contracts including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements, subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, change orders, memoranda of agreements, as well as other types of contracts
• Managing litigation and arbitration
• Establishing corporate policies and ensure compliance with corporate governance issues
• A Ph.D. in geochemistry, where my focus was on the analysis and modeling of deep gas fields
• Experience in engineering, construction and environmental remediation.This background makes me uniquely qualified to assist in the legal matters related engineering, construction and intellectual property
• patent litigation to protect a client’s interests